Did you know that you can make a poncho or sweater in a weekend using a knitting machine!
Learn the basics of using a single-bed knitting machine using the Silver Reed LK 150:
-setting up your machine
- casting on
- increases and decreases
- short rows and other shaping
- changing yarns
- recovering from mistakes
We will also go over how to transition back and forth between hand- and machine-knitting and how to swatch and plan your projects.
This class will be taught using only the Silver Reed LK150 Knitting Machine
Order Machine here: https://theknittingtreela.com/products/silver-reed-lk-150-knitting-machine?_pos=1&_sid=cb01280a2&_ss=r
Note: if out of stock, please call the store to pre-order
Buy the LK 150 and get 20% off the class. Discount applied at checkout.
Instructor: Anne Kamsvaag
- Sunday, July 11th, 9:00am-12:00pm
- Sunday, July 18th, 9:00am-12:00pm
Course Fee: $90 for 6 hours of instruction
What to Bring:
- Silver Reed LX150 and all of the tools that came with it.
- Yarn of an appropriate thickness for your machine, minimum 2 contrasting colors
Get 20% off this class with the purchase of LK 150 knitting machine:
Look for Silver Reed LK150 in the search bar.