Learn tapestry crochet while making your very own Kufi, top to bottom. A kufi or kufi cap is a brimless, short, and rounded unisex skull cap worn in many populations around the world. Traditionally, when worn the kufi is a sign of peace, mourning, renewal, or protection of the mind. If you don't want to make a kufi, you can keep crocheting up and turn it into a small bag.
Instructor: Freddy M
- Sunday, December 6th, 2020, 10:00am - Noon
- Sunday, December 13th, 2020, 10:00am - Noon
Course Fee: $60 for 4 hours of instruction
What To Bring:
- Two contrasting colors of light worsted cotton. Samples done in Cascade Yarns Nifty Cotton.
- Crochet hook size US7 / 4.5mm
- One locking stitch marker
Skill Level: Confident beginning crocheters.
Please note this workshop is for adults only (ages 13 and up).
We do require a 72 hour advance notice for cancellations. No refunds, partial or full, will be given for cancellations made less than 72 hours prior to the start of the event.