Learn tapestry crochet while making your very own Kufi, top to bottom. A kufi or kufi cap is a brimless, short, and rounded unisex skull cap worn in many populations around the world. Traditionally, when worn the kufi is a sign of peace, mourning, renewal, or protection of the mind.
- Sunday, January 12th, 2020, 10:00am - Noon
- Sunday, January 19th, 2020, 10:00am - Noon
Course Fee: $45 for 4 hours of instruction
What To Bring:
- Two contrasting colors of Cascade Yarns Nifty Cotton.
- Crochet hook size US7 / 4.5mm
- One locking stitch marker
Skill Level: Confident beginning crocheters
Please note this workshop is for adults only (ages 13 and up).