Get a head start on your holiday gift list in this 2 hour workshop with elle Warren. She will teach you how to make bead woven spiral bracelets in a variety of ways. It’s fast, fun and easy, and suitable for people with no previous experience in bead weaving.
Instructor: elle Warren
Cost: - $20 for 2 hours of instruction
Date - Thursday, September 20th, 3:00pm-5:00pm
Supplies you need to bring with you:
- 1 spool Nymo beading thread size D
- Short #12 beading needle
- Toggle bracelet clasps (some clasps will be available to purchase from the instructor)
- Sharp scissors
- Bead mat or hand towel
- Thread conditioner
- At least 2 coordinating colors seed beads, size 11, a few grams each
- Optional: additional seed beads in same and assorted sizes
- 3 mm bugle beads
- 3 mm fire polished crystal beads
- lobster claw clasps
Don’t forget your reading glasses if you need them!
You must be able to thread a needle with a very tiny eye, without using a needle threader!
Please note this workshop is for adults only (ages 13 and up).
We do require a 72-hour advance notice for cancellations. No refunds, partial or full, will be given for cancellations made less than 72 hours prior to the start of the event.