Class Description: Learn to make a garment on the LK-150 knitting machine. In this class we will make a child’s sweater (sizes 24 months to 7-8 years). We will learn how to obtain gauge, neck shaping, picking up stitches for the sleeves and neck, and mattress stitch to sew it all together. The pattern is written specifically for a knitting machine. Sample made with Cascade Nifty Cotton.
- Saturday, February 20th, 9:30am-12:00pm
- Saturday, February 27th, 9:30am-12:00pm
Instructor: Peggy P (In person only, no zoom option available.)
Course Fee: $75 for five hours of instruction.
- LK-150 Knitting Machine (This class will be taught on the LK-150 ONLY.)
- All LK-150 Knitting Machine accessories
- Weights, transfer tools, tappet tool, and ravel cord, etc.
- Light worsted or worsted weight yarn in four colors- for blocks and stripes
- Waste yarn of a similar weight is recommended
- Tapestry needle, tape measure, and scissors
Techniques covered: How to obtain gauge, neck shaping, picking up stitches for sleeve and neck, mattress stitch.
Pattern: Pattern will be made available in class.
Recommended for: Intermediate Beginner -must have some experience with knitting on the LK-150.
Please note this workshop is for adults only (ages 13 and up).
We do require a 72-hour advance notice for cancellations. No refunds, partial or full, will be given for cancellations made less than 72 hours prior to the start of the event.