USA Wool, hand-dyed in Iowa, Mill-spun in Illinois, Super small batch.
Targheeling Twist is a 2-ply yarn mill-spun to mimic the look of handspun yarn. The colors shift and fade slowly in and out throughout the skein, creating an amazing subtle gradient. No two skeins are alike, so it’s highly recommended to buy enough yarn for one project at a time. The bamboo and wool take the dyes differently, so this creates the most dramatic, multi-layered yarn ever.
- Fiber: 80% US-grown Targhee wool, 10% bamboo, 10% tussah silk
- Yards: 400 yds
- Weight: fingering weight, 100g
- Recommended needle: US 1-3
- Care: Hand wash in cool water and lay flat to dry.
- 80% USA Targhee / 10% Bamboo / 10% Tussah Silk