Description: Keep your pet cozy and adorable in their very own sweater! This class will walk you through how to knit a top-down sweater with the purrfect fit for your cat or dog.
Instructor: Andy M.
- Saturday, April 20th from 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Saturday, May 4th from 10:00am - 12:00pm
Course fee: $60 for four hours of instruction.
**Pre-Work To Do Before Class**
- Measure your pet:
- Between pet’s front legs
- Circumference of pet’s front leg (at very top of base of leg)
- Knit a gauge swatch with desired yarn and needles
- Any weight of yarn in yardage needed to compete a sweater for your pet’s size
- Circular needles and DPNs in size suitable for your yarn
- A picture of the pet you’ll be making the sweater for
Pattern will be provided in class.
Recommended for: Confident beginner (students should be comfortable with knits, purls, and knitting in the round)
Please note this workshop is for adults only (ages 13 and up).
We do require a 72-hour advance notice for cancellations. No refunds, partial or full, will be given for cancellations made less than 72 hours prior to the start of the event.