Description: You’ve made it through your first foray with the brioche beast and survived. Congratulations! Now up your skills with a descent into the next level of brioche techniques. Intermediate Brioche Bootcamp will guide you through methods for a brioche two-color cast-on/brioche ribbing, as well as, those pesky and confusing brioche increases and slanting decreases. Once you complete this course, you will feel the brioche techniques discussed to be simple enough to feel comforting, yet complex enough to feel accomplished.
As always, come with an open mind, an open heart, and the patience of a Tibetan monk.
Instructor: Freddy M
- Saturday, February 13, 1:00pm-3:00pm
- Saturday, February 20, 1:00pm-3:00pm
- Saturday, February 27, 1:00pm-3:00pm
Course fee: $90 for six hours of instruction. (In-Person only, Zoom not available)
- TWO contrasting DK weight yarns. Sample done in Baah Sonoma. Sonoma may be purchased here.
- US 2.5 16” circular needle
- US 4 16” circular needle
- 1 stitch marker
- Another needle or set of dpns for the closing of the hat. Please hold off on purchasing until we discuss closing techniques in class.
Pattern: Helix Brioche Hat by Jonatan Tollow. Free on Ravelry here.
Recommended for: Anyone who finished Beginner Brioche Bootcamp or any experienced briochers.
Please note this workshop is for adults only (ages 13 and up).
We do require a 72-hour advance notice for cancellations. No refunds, partial or full, will be given for cancellations made less than 72 hours prior to the start of the event.
The Knitting Tree, LA 1031 W. Manchester Blvd, Inglewood, CA (310)395-3880 www.theknittingtreela.com